This sparkling blood orange rosemary water is the perfect way to liven up a drink recipe without adding calories! It’s perfect for brunch or a mocktail.
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons water
- 4 small sprigs rosemary, divided
- 3 large blood oranges (enough for 1 cup juice)
- 750 mL sparkling water (we use the SodaStream)
- Heat 2 tablespoons honey, 3 tablespoons water and 3 sprigs rosemary over low heat for about 1 minute until fully combined. Allow to cool on the stove, and then discard the rosemary.
- Juice 3 blood oranges. In a pitcher, combine the honey mixture, orange juice, and sparkling water. Garnish with the remaining rosemary sprig and serve.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Rosemary water, Blood orange recipes, Sparkling water recipes