This blood orange gin cocktail is so easy: a sunny twist on your favorite G&T! Botanical gin meshes perfectly with the bright citrus.
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) gin
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) blood orange juice
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) tonic water
- Ice (try clear ice)
- For the garnish: Mint sprig, blood orange slice
- Add gin, blood orange juice, and ice and stir.
- Pour the tonic water onto a bar spoon into the glass (to increase the bubbles). Stir once. Add the garnishes and serve.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Blood orange cocktail