This blackberry salad is classic and chic: blackberries, greens, goat cheese, and almonds, tossed with a creamy balsamic vinaigrette.
- 1/2 recipe Best Balsamic Vinaigrette*
- 1 cup ripe blackberries
- 8 cups baby greens mix (we used baby spinach and arugula)
- 2 ounces soft goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup smoked salted almonds (or any almonds)
- Make the Best Balsamic Vinaigrette. (*For the nutrition analysis, we’ve calculated 1 tablespoon dressing per serving; but we recommend making the entire dressing recipe so you can have more for later! Save leftovers in a sealed container and refrigerate; bring to room temperature prior to serving.)
- Wash the blackberries.
- Place the greens on plates, then top with blackberries, goat cheese crumbles, and almonds. Drizzle with the desired amount of dressing and serve.
- Category: Salad
- Method: Raw
- Cuisine: Italian Inspired
Keywords: Blackberry salad, Best blackberry salad, Blackberry balsamic salad,