This black bean hummus recipe is a fun spin on the classic dip! It’s tangy with a pop of lime and irresistibly creamy.
- 1 small garlic clove
- 1 15-ounce can black beans
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- ¼ cup tahini
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Peel the garlic. Drain the black beans, but don’t rinse them. Juice the lime.
- Add the garlic to the bowl of a food processor and process until finely chopped. Add black beans, lime juice, tahini, smoked paprika and kosher salt. Puree for 15 seconds, then scrape down the bowl. Taste and if it’s too thick, add another drizzle of olive oil. Puree for additional minute until creamy.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Food processor
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
Keywords: Black bean hummus, black bean hummus recipe