The Between the Sheets cocktail is a rum spin on the classic Sidecar! Starring Cognac and orange liqueur, it’s bright, citrusy, and sassy.
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) white rum
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) Cognac (VS or VSOP)
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) Cointreau or triple sec
- 3/4 ounce (1 1/2 tablespoons) fresh lemon juice
- For the garnish: Lemon peel
- Add the rum, Cognac, Cointreau, and lemon juice to a cocktail shaker. Fill with a handful of ice and shake until very cold.
- Strain the drink into a cocktail glass. Garnish with a lemon peel.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: Cocktails
Keywords: Between the Sheets cocktail