Here’s how to make the very best kale smoothie, bright green with the most irresistible fruity flavor! It’s the tastiest way to eat your greens.
- 1 large green apple
- 1 banana
- 2 cups baby kale leaves, loosely packed (or Tuscan or curly kale, roughly chopped)
- 1/2 cup water
- 10 ice cubes
- 2 cups frozen pineapple or mango
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Chop the apple, leaving the skin on. Break the banana into pieces and place them both in the blender. Add the water and baby kale leaves. Blend until smooth.
- Add the ice, frozen pineapple or mango, and lemon juice. Blend again until smooth.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Kale smoothie, Best kale smoothie