This homemade coleslaw dressing recipe is truly the best! It’s creamy with the ideal balance of savory and sweet, and it takes only 5 minutes to make.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (vegan mayo as needed)
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup (or sugar)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Fresh ground pepper
- Whisk together all of the ingredients in a medium bowl. Keep whisking after the mayo gets lumpy, until the mixture comes to a creamy consistency. Store refrigerated.
- To make with coleslaw, combine the dressing recipe with 8 cups shredded cabbage and 1 cup shredded carrots, or approximately 20 ounces / 1.5 pounds of coleslaw mix. Head to our Best Coleslaw Recipe for more!
- Category: Dressings
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Coleslaw dressing, Coleslaw dressing recipe, Homemade coleslaw dressing, Creamy coleslaw dressing, Easy coleslaw dressing