The BEST blueberry smoothie? Yes, we promise it’s this one. This smooth purple puree is full of healthy ingredients and tastes like heaven.
- 1 medium carrot
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt*
- 2 tablespoons to 1/4 cup water
- 1 large ripe banana, broken into pieces
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Dice the carrot. Place the Greek yogurt and water in the bottom of the blender, followed by the carrot, banana, frozen blueberries, and cinnamon.
- Blend on high until a smooth purple puree forms, scraping and adding a bit of additional water as needed. Serve immediately.
*For vegan, use vegan yogurt. Or omit the yogurt and water and substitute with enough almond milk to bring it all together.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Frozen
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Blueberry smoothie, Blueberry banana smoothie, How to make a blueberry smoothie