These blender muffins are so easy to whiz up and come out fluffy with no flour! They’re a fantastic make-ahead healthy breakfast or snack. For other blender muffin flavors, see Healthy Blueberry Muffins and Apple Zucchini Muffins.
- 3 large very ripe bananas (1 1/2 cups mashed)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups rolled oats, plus more for topping
- 1/4 cup neutral oil (sunflower, vegetable or grapeseed)**
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Place all ingredients in a blender, breaking the bananas into pieces as you add them. Blend everything on high for a minute or two until a smooth batter forms.
- Place 9 to 10 muffin cups into a muffin tin and pour the batter divided evenly between the cups; the amount of muffins will depend on the size of the bananas and type of oats. Sprinkle the tops with extra oats and gently press them down.
- Bake for about 25 to 35 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean. Remove from the muffin tin and allow them to cool a few minutes before serving. Store refrigerated or frozen.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Blender Muffins, Blender Banana Muffins