Yogurt whipped cream is a healthy spin on homemade whipped cream that’s even more delicious! Serve with berries or on cakes and pies.
For the yogurt whipped cream
- 1 cup cold organic heavy cream
- 1 cup organic whole milk Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract*
- 2 tablespoons sugar
To serve (optional)
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1 pint seasonal berries
- Using an electric mixer with the whisk attachment, whip 1 cup cream on medium speed until soft peaks form. Add 1 cup yogurt and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla, then continue to whip, gradually adding 2 tablespoons sugar. Continue to whip until the peaks hold when the whisk is lifted. (Store tightly covered in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.)
- Toast the almonds in dry pan over medium low heat until lightly browned, shaking constantly, about 5 minutes.
- Scoop the cream into bowls. Top with berries and toasted almonds.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Whipped
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Yogurt whipped cream, whipped cream recipe, Greek yogurt recipes