Here’s how to make a peach bellini! This sparkling Italian cocktail pairs peach puree and Prosecco for bubbly fresh flavor.
For the peach puree
- 3 large ripe peaches or 1 pound frozen peaches (makes enough for 6 drinks or 1 bottle of Prosecco)*
For each bellini
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) peach puree
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) Prosecco (6 servings in bottle)
- For the garnish: peach slice (optional)
- Make the peach puree: If using fresh peaches, peel them according to How to Peel Peaches. Then slice them in half and and use your fingers to pull out the pits. Puree the peaches in a food processor or blender until a smooth puree forms. Taste and if your peaches aren’t perfectly ripe and sweet, add a little sugar, honey or maple syrup, then blend again. Refrigerate for up to 1 week, or freeze for longer storage.
- To make a bellini: Add the peach puree to a champagne flute or glass. Add a splash of Prosecco and stir gently to combine. Then add the remaining Prosecco. Garnish with a peach slice.
*Traditionally white peaches are used in an Italian bellini, but you can use any variety of peach.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Poured
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Bellini, Peach Bellini, Bellini Cocktail