The Bees Knees cocktail is a zingy drink made with lemon and gin! Honey syrup brings a unique rich sweetness to this classic.
- 2 ounces (4 tablespoons) gin
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) fresh lemon juice*
- 3/4 ounce (1 1/2 tablespoons) honey syrup
- For the garnish: lemon twist
- Add the gin, lemon juice, and honey syrup to a cocktail shaker. Fill with a handful of ice and shake until very cold.
- Strain the drink into a cocktail glass. Garnish with a lemon twist.
*You can also use 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) each lemon juice and orange juice.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- Diet: Vegetarian
Keywords: Bees Knees Cocktail