These deliciously easy banana oatmeal pancakes are made in a blender using oats and bananas: no flour! They’re delicious with a healthy spin.
- 3 large very ripe bananas
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup neutral oil (sunflower, vegetable or grapeseed)
- 1/2 cup milk or almond milk
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- Oil, for brushing the griddle
- In a blender, combine all ingredients.
- Lightly grease a skillet with butter and wipe off any extra grease with a paper towel. Heat the skillet to medium heat.
- Before you start, make sure the batter is at a pourable consistency and not too thick: if so, add a splash of milk.
- Pour the batter into small circles and fry the pancakes until the bubbles pop on the top. Then flip and heat until cooked through and lightly browned. Serve immediately or keep warm in a 300F oven until serving.
- Category: Brunch
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Banana Oatmeal Pancakes, Oatmeal Pancakes, Gluten Free Pancakes, Healthy Pancake Recipe, How to Make Pancakes Easy, Oatmeal Blender Pancakes