Looking for classic baked potato wedges, crispy on the outside, soft on the inside, and perfectly salted? Have we got the recipe for you.
- 1 pound yellow or red waxy potatoes, 2 to 3 inches long (about 6 to 7 potatoes)*
- 2 tablespoons salted butter, melted or olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut the potatoes into wedges (see the video below!). Place all ingredients into a bowl and mix until fully coated. If using olive oil, add a pinch more salt.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place the wedges onto the sheet in a single layer.
- Bake the potatoes for 20 minutes. Remove the baking sheet from the oven and flip the potatoes.
- Reverse the baking sheet in the oven, and bake another 15 minutes until browned and crispy. Enjoy immediately!
*You can 1.5 or double the recipe if you prefer. If you do so, we’d recommend increasing the temperature to 450 degrees, and you’ll likely need a few more minutes in the oven to make sure the potatoes get crispy.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Baked potato wedges, Potato wedges, Potato wedges recipe