It’s so easy to make kale chips! These chips are seasoned to perfection and come out impossibly crispy. Watch out: they disappear fast!
- 1 bunch Tuscan kale (also labeled as Lacinato or dinosaur kale)
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- Heaping 1/8 teaspoon fine sea or kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Preheat the oven to 275 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wash the kale leaves, then dry them as much as possible with a clean dish towel. Tear the kale leaves away from the stems, and into the desired size for chips. In a medium bowl, gently toss the kale leaves with the olive oil.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place the kale leaves in a single layer on top of the sheet and sprinkle them with salt and onion powder.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes until the kale leaves are crisp. Cool and enjoy immediately! They’re best eaten within a few hours, but if you happen to have leftovers you can store them in a sealed container for 1 day.
- Category: Snack
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Vegetables
Keywords: Kale chips