What’s better than a White Russian? This Baileys White Russian recipe! Adding Irish cream to this simple cocktail steps it up.
- 2 ounces (4 tablespoons) vodka
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) Kahlua (or other coffee liqueur)
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) Bailey’s Irish cream
- Ice, for serving (try clear ice)
- Add the vodka and Kahlua to a low ball glass. Fill it with ice.
- Top with the Baileys. Stir until cold (or stir just a bit to get the swirl effect).
- Category: Drink
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: Cocktails
Keywords: Baileys White Russian recipe, Baileys White Russian