This avocado sauce recipe is creamy and zingy: and magically stays green for days! Use it as a dip or on tacos, bowl meals and more.
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt (or sour cream)
- 3 tablespoons lime juice (1 large lime)
- 2 handfuls fresh cilantro, leaves and tender stems
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Cut the avocado in half, pit it, and scoop both halves into a food processor (or small blender).
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth. Store in a covered jar for up to 5 days refrigerated: it stays green without special storage instructions (unlike guacamole).
- Category: Sauce
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegetarian
Keywords: Avocado sauce, avocado cream sauce