This avocado salad recipe is bursting with fresh flavor! Impress everyone with this simple mix of vegetables and citrusy vinaigrette.
- 2 avocados
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, multi-colored
- 1/2 red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil, cilantro or parsley (optional)
- 1 small garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Dice the avocados. Slice the cherry tomatoes in half. Slice the red onion into slivers. Chop the herbs. Mince the garlic.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, Dijon mustard, and kosher salt. Gradually whisk in the olive oil.
- Add the chopped avocado, tomato, red onion and herbs and mix gently to combine. Salad is best the day it’s made. Leftovers store refrigerated for 1 day.
- Category: Side
- Method: Chopped
- Cuisine: Salad
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Avocado salad, avocado salad recipe