This avocado banana smoothie is the best way to eat your fruits and veggies! It’s full of fruity flavor and the best creamy texture.
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 2 bananas
- 1 cup baby spinach or kale, loosely packed (or other chopped greens)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 10 ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (optional)
- Protein adders: 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, 2 tablespoons chia seeds, 1 tablespoon nut butter, etc (see above)
- Pit the avocado and scoop out one half of the flesh into the blender. Break the bananas into pieces and place them both in the blender. Add the baby greens and water. Blend until smooth.
- Add the ice, frozen pineapple, and lemon juice. Blend again until smooth. Eat immediately or store 1 to 2 days in a sealed jar; if it separates, shake to re-integrate it.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: Smoothie
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Avocado banana smoothie