This cinnamon-spiced apple smoothie is creamy and irresistibly tasty! It’s full of natural sweetness and packed with protein.
- 2 cups fresh apple chunks (skin on, about 1 large or 2 small apples)
- 1 ripe banana (room temperature)
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup milk (or almond milk or oat milk)
- 8 ice cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Optional: 1/2 tablespoon maple syrup or honey (we liked ours without sweetener)
- Chop the apple. Place all ingredients in a blender, breaking the banana into pieces. Blend until creamy and frothy, stopping and scraping down the sides as necessary. If desired, garnish with an apple slice. Serve immediately or store in a covered jar in the refrigerator for 1 day.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: Smoothies
Keywords: Apple smoothie