This apple cider vinegar dressing is quick and easy! Whisk up this tangy salad dressing with Dijon mustard and olive oil.
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the maple syrup, apple cider vinegar, Dijon mustard, ground ginger and kosher salt.
- Slowly whisk in the olive oil 1 tablespoon at a time until fully combined and an emulsion forms. The dressing can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. Before serving, let it stand on the counter for a few minutes until it comes to room temperature and shake well before serving.
- Category: Essentials
- Method: Whisked
- Cuisine: Salad Dressing
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Apple cider vinegar dressing