Ready for the best fall drink? This apple cider slushie is so easy to make and looks stunning! With a hint of cinnamon and cloves, it’s perfectly cozy.
- 4 cups apple cider
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- Apple slices, for garnish
- Stir together all ingredients.
- Ice cream maker method: Churn in an ice cream maker for 8 to 10 minutes until it has a frozen texture.
- Blender method: Pour the mixture into ice cube trays and freeze 3 to 4 hours until solid. Then process in a high speed blender, with a splash of cider to help blend.
- Pour into 4 glasses. Garnish with an apple slice and serve immediately.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Frozen
- Cuisine: Fall
Keywords: Apple Cider Slushie, Cider Slushie, Fall Drink