This apple cider mule is festive and easy fall cocktail! This seasonal spin on the Moscow mule features cider and ginger beer.
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) vodka
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) apple cider
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) fresh lime juice
- 3 ounces (6 tablespoons) ginger beer
- For the garnish: lime wedge, thyme sprig or apple slice, sprinkle of cinnamon
- In a copper mug or glass, pour in the vodka, apple cider, and lime juice. Add the ginger beer.
- Add ice and garnish with a lime wedge and a thyme sprig or apple slice. If desired, sprinkle with a tiny hint of cinnamon. Serve immediately.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Poured
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Apple cider cocktail, cider cocktail