This apple cider cocktail pairs sweet cider with bourbon and lemon! It’s full flavored and easy to make, the ideal fall or winter drink.
- 2 ounces (4 tablespoons) bourbon
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) apple cider
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) sweet vermouth
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) lemon juice
- 1 dash orange bitters
- For the garnish: Apple slices (optional), sprig of thyme
- Combine the bourbon, cider, sweet vermouth and lemon juice in mixing glass and stir with ice. Strain it into cocktail glass.
- Add a dash of orange bitters and garnish with apple slices (if desired, spritz them with a little lemon juice to prevent browning).
- Category: Drink
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: Cocktails
Keywords: Apple cider cocktail