The classic Aperol spritz is worth the hype! It’s light and bubbly, with hints of citrus and herbs: one of the most refreshing mixed drinks of all time.
- 2 ounces (4 tablespoons) Aperol, chilled
- 3 ounces (6 tablespoons) Prosecco or other sparkling wine, chilled
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) soda water
- Ice (try clear ice!)
- For the garnish: orange wedge, a straw if you like
- Add the Aperol to a glass filled with ice and stir. Top with the sparkling wine and soda water.
- Squeeze in the orange wedge and stir gently, then serve. Serve with a straw to minimize dilution!
- Category: Drink
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Aperol spritz