Here’s how to make the very best Americano cocktail! This classic three ingredient cocktail is bubbly and refreshing, starring Campari and vermouth.
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) Campari
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) sweet vermouth
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) soda water
- For the garnish: Lemon or orange wedge
- In a highball glass, stir together the Campari and vermouth. Add ice and top with soda water.
- Stir lightly and garnish with a lemon or orange wedge.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: Cocktail
Keywords: Americano cocktail