The amaretto stone sour is citrusy and refreshing! Cousin of the amaretto sour, it’s a lighter spin made with orange juice, ideal for brunch or lazy afternoons.
- 1 1/2 ounces (3 tablespoons) amaretto
- 1 1/2 ounces (3 tablespoons) orange juice
- 1 1/2 ounces (3 tablespoons) homemade sweet and sour mix (or substitute 1/2 ounce each simple syrup, lime juice, and lemon juice)*
- Ice, for serving (try clear ice!)
- For the garnish: Orange wedge and cocktail cherry
- Stir together all ingredients in a lowball glass.
- Add ice. Garnish with a orange wedge and cocktail cherry, and serve.
*For the best flavor, don’t use purchased sour mix! It’s just not the same as homemade.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Amaretto stone sour