Love both acai bowls and healthy homemade popsicles? These acai bowl popsicles are an easy homemade popsicle recipe, full of fruit and refined sugar free.
- 7 ounces frozen unsweetened acai pulp (such as Sambazon)*
- 1 1/4 cups apple juice
- 3/4 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 2 tablespoons maple or agave syrup
- 3/4 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup granola
- Unsweetened shredded coconut, for garnish
- Remove the acai pulp from the package (running it under warm water for a few seconds helps). Break each package into a few pieces and place it in a blender. Blend with the apple juice until smooth.
- Add the pineapple and syrup and blend again until smooth.
- Place the raspberries in a small bowl and loosely chop them with scissors.
- Pour the mixture into the popsicle molds, leaving about 1/2” of space at the top. Place the raspberries and then a bit of granola into the top of each mold.
- Place the popsicle sticks in the centers, and freeze for about 3 hours until frozen solid. When frozen solid, run the pops under warm water to remove them from the molds. If desired, sprinkle with coconut before serving (it’s more for a garnish and quite a bit falls off, but it looks cute!).
*We’ve found this acai pulp in the frozen section at several of our local grocery stores.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Freezer
- Cuisine: Healthy
Keywords: Popsicle, Acai Bowl, Naturally Sweet, Refined Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten Free, Fruit, Juice, Acai