The Corpse Reviver No 2 recipe is a classic cocktail that’s crisp, tart and perfectly balanced! It’s one heck of a drink…just as unique as its name.
- 1 ounce gin
- 1 ounce lemon juice
- 1 ounce Cointreau (or Grand Marnier)
- 1 ounce dry vermouth or Lillet Blanc*
- 1/2 teaspoon absinthe
- For the garnish: Orange peel or orange wedge
- Add the gin, lemon juice, Cointreau, dry vermouth, and absinthe to a cocktail shaker. Fill it with ice and shake it until cold.
- Strain into a cocktail glass. If desired, garnish with an orange peel or orange wedge.
*The most classic liquor here is Cocchi Americano, if you happen to have it.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: Cocktails