Here’s how to make the best vodka tonic, one of the easiest mixed drinks of all time! This two-ingredient cocktail is bubbly, citrusy, and refreshing.
- 1 ½ ounces (3 tablespoons) vodka
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) tonic water
- For serving: Ice, lemon or lime wedges (optional)
- Fill a highball glass with ice. Pour in the vodka and stir several times. Pour the tonic water onto a bar spoon into the glass (to increase the bubbles).
- Squeeze in the juice from 1 lemon wedge and 1 lime wedge. Add the squeezed wedges into the drink, then add another lime wedge to the glass as a garnish.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: What to mix with vodka, Best vodka mixers, 2 ingredient vodka drinks