Looking for turmeric recipes to use up a jar? Vibrant turmeric poached eggs can be whipped up in no time. Serve them over avocado toast for a healthy breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- ¼ cup distilled white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons ground turmeric
- 4 large eggs
- In a large saucepan, pour a few inches of water and bring it to a boil. Reduce to a gentle simmer and stir in the vinegar and turmeric.
- Crack each egg into a small bowl, then carefully slide each egg into the water. Make sure to give plenty of space between each egg. Allow to simmer for about 3 to 4 minutes, until the whites are set but the yolks are still liquid.
- Line a plate with a paper towel. Remove the eggs from the pan using a slotted spoon, then allow them to drain while preparing the toast. (Throughout the process, take care with the turmeric water, as it can stain clothing.)
- Category: Eggs
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Turmeric Recipes, Turmeric Poached Egg, Turmeric Eggs