This sweet potato galette is a mouthwatering savory galette that makes for a special vegetarian dinner! The filling features sweet potato, onion, and feta.
- Before baking, make the crust dough.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- For the filling: Slice the sweet potatoes and onions into slices of the same thickness (about ¼ inch thick – make sure to cut them thin so that they bake fully). Mince the garlic clove, rosemary, and thyme. In a bowl, mix the potatoes and onions with 2 tablespoons olive oil and the kosher salt, rosemary, thyme, and fresh ground pepper. Toss gently to combine.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. On a floured surface, roll the dough into a rough circle about 12 inches across (it doesn’t have to be perfect). Place the dough on the parchment paper. Layer with potatoes and onions, alternating, and a circular pattern. (You can place any remaining veggies on a tray to roast alongside the galette.)
- In a small bowl, mix the stone ground mustard into 1 tablespoon olive oil. Brush the top of the crust and filling. Add a sprinkling of kosher salt.
- Bake 20 minutes. Add the feta cheese and bake another 20 minutes (40 minutes total), until browned. Cool slightly, then cut into pieces and serve.
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Sweet Potato Galette, Savory Galette, Savory Pie, Healthy Dinner Ideas, Brunch Recipes, Health Dinner Recipes, Sweet Potato Recipes