Here’s how to make rose sangria! Just a handful of ingredients and fruit make a light and fruity summer drink that everyone will be talking about.
- 1 orange
- 2 cups strawberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 bottle rosé, chilled
- 1/3 cup brandy or Grand Marnier
- 1 handful mint leaves
- 1/2 lemon, sliced into rounds
- Sparkling water, for serving
- Chop the orange (leaving the skin on). Slice the strawberries. Add both to the bottom of a pitcher, sprinkle with sugar and stir. Let them stand for 20 minutes at room temperature.
- After 20 minutes, pour in the rosé wine and brandy. Add the fresh mint and lemon rounds. Stir and refrigerate 1 to 4 hours. (Don’t go beyond 4 hours or the fruit texture starts to degrade.)
- Pour the sangria into ice filled glasses and top with a splash of sparkling water (if desired). Add fruit to each glass, preferably on long skewers for easy snacking.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Chilled
- Cuisine: Spanish
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Rose Drinks, Rose Cocktail