This easy whiskey sour recipe is naturally sweet and takes mere minutes to make. Garnish with an orange slice or enjoy as is.
- 3 tablespoons whiskey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (1 lemon)
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup (or honey or simple syrup)
- 2 tablespoons water (more or less to taste)
- Juice the lemon. Mix the whiskey, lemon juice, maple syrup, and water.
- Stir or shake until the maple is dissolved. Serve over lots of ice. Adjust whiskey to taste.
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Mixed
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: whiskey sour, whiskey sour recipe, how to make a whiskey sour