Here are all the best Moscow mule variations to try! These types of mules are the most popular riffs on this classic drink.
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) liquor:
- Vodka for the Classic Mule
- Tequila for the Mexican Mule
- Bourbon for the Kentucky Mule
- Gin for the Gin Mule (or go to Gin Gin Mule)
- Irish Whiskey for the Irish Mule
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) fresh lime juice
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) ginger beer*
- For the garnish: lime wheel or wedge, fresh mint (if desired)
- In a copper mug or glass, pour in the vodka, lime juice, and ginger beer.
- Add ice and garnish with a lime slice. Serve immediately.
*For a fruity mule, use 1/4 cup fruit juice (like watermelon, pineapple, etc) and 1/4 cup ginger beer.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Poured
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Moscow Mule Variations, Types of Mule Drinks