These mango cocktails will blow everyone away! Use this tropical fruit to make fruity spins on the margarita, daiquiri, and more drinks.
For the Mango Daiquiri (serves 2)
- 2 cups frozen mango cubes
- 4 ounces* aged rum
- 2 ounces* Triple Sec or Cointreau
- 2 ounces* lime juice
- 1 cup ice
- For the garnish: lime wheel, cocktail cherry (optional)
For the Mango Margarita (serves 2)
- 3 ounces* tequila
- 2 ounces* Cointreau
- 1 ½ ounces* fresh lime juice
- 1 ½ cups diced frozen mango pieces
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup or simple syrup
- 1 cup ice
- Kosher salt or flaky sea salt, for the rim
For the Mango Mojito (serves 1)
- For the Mango Daiquiri (serves 2): Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Serve immediately split between 2 glasses, garnished with a lime wheel and cocktail cherry if desired.
- For the Mango Margarita (serves 2): Cut a notch in a lime wedge, then run the lime around the rim of a glass. Dip the edge of the rim into a plate of salt. Add the tequila, Cointreau, lime juice, frozen mango, agave and ice to a blender. Blend until frothy and fully combined. Salted rim two glasses.
- For the Mango Mojito (serves 1): In a cocktail shaker, muddle the mint leaves. Add the mango nectar, rum, lime juice and simple syrup and fill the cocktail shaker with ice. Shake until cold. Strain the drink into an ice-filled glass. Top off the glass with soda water. If desired, garnish with more mint and a lime wheel. Pitcher variation (8 servings): Add 2 cups mango nectar to this Mojito Pitcher recipe, and garnish with mint and lime wedges.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: Cocktails
Keywords: Mango cocktails