This lime frozen daiquiri is easy to make and perfect for entertaining! Nothing says party like a frozen drink that’s tangy, sweet, and fruity all at once.
- 3/4 cup light or white rum
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice (about 4 limes)
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 cup water
- Lime slices, for garnish
- *The night before serving: Place everything in a freezer proof container and freeze overnight.
- The day of serving, place the frozen ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth and fluffy. Pour into glasses and serve, garnished with lime slices.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Frozen
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Frozen Daiquiri, Lime Daiquiri, Lime Daiquiri Recipe, Frozen Daiquiri Recipe