One of the most classic lime cocktails! This daiquiri recipe has the perfect balance of boozy, tart and sweet with rum, lime and sweetener.
- 1 1/2 ounces (3 tablespoons) best quality light or white rum
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) lime juice
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) simple syrup or maple syrup
- Lime slice, for garnish
- Add the rum, lime juice, and syrup to a cocktail shaker. Fill it with ice and shake until cold.
- Strain into a cocktail glass. Serve garnished with a lime slice.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Lime cocktails