This fresh mint lemonade recipe makes one glass, but you can easily multiply the ingredients to make an entire pitcher. Serve chilled and enjoy!
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice (1 large lemon)
- 1 handful fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup water
- Several ice cubes
- Juice the lemon.
- Place the mint leaves in the bottom of a glass. Use a wooden spoon or cocktail muddler to gently muddle them. (For more, read How to Muddle Mint.)
- To the glass, add 2 tablespoons sugar and 2 tablespoons warm water. Stir until the sugar dissolves. Add the lemon juice and 1 cup cold water.
- Add ice cubes and fresh mint leaves. Serve immediately.
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Mixed
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: mint lemonade,