This homemade honey mustard dressing tastes incredible: and it’s so easy you can memorize the recipe! All you need is 5 minutes and 4 ingredients.
- 2 tablespoons honey (local, if possible)
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon or stone ground mustard
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the honey, white wine vinegar, and mustard.
- Slowly whisk in the olive oil 1 tablespoon at a time until fully combined and an emulsion forms. The dressing can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks; make sure to bring to room temperature and shake well before serving.
- Category: Salad Dressing
- Method: Whisked
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 2 TBSP
Keywords: Honey Mustard, Dressing, Salad Dressing, How to Make Salad Dressing, Vinaigrette, Honey Mustard Dressing, Easy Salad Dressing, Simple, Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten Free