There’s no need for a packaged mix if you’re craving hot cocoa! This homemade vegan hot chocolate is easy, refined sugar free, and tastes incredible.
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 5 tablespoons real maple syrup
- 2 cups unsweetened soy milk (or unsweetened oat milk for soy-free)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients in a medium pot and whisk to combine over medium heat. Do not boil!
- Ladle into mugs and serve. Garnish with vegan whipped cream if desired.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Hot Chocolate, Vegan Hot Chocolate, Homemade Hot Chocolate, Vegan Hot Cocoa