This healthy green goddess dressing takes less than five minutes to make and is great on salads or as a vegetable dip. Perfect for weeknight meals!
- 2 green onions (scallions)
- ½ green jalapeño pepper
- ⅔ cup Greek yogurt
- ½ cup lightly packed cilantro
- Juice from 1 lime (2 tablespoons)
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey
- Chop the green onions. Seed and dice the jalapeño pepper.
- Place the green onions and jalapeno pepper in the cup of an immersion blender (or in a blender). Add the Greek yogurt, cilantro, lime juice, olive oil, kosher salt, and maple syrup or honey. Blend to combine. Transfer to an airtight container; the dressing stores in the refrigerator for 1 week.
Adapted from Plenty by Gwyneth Paltrow
- Category: Dressing
- Method: Raw
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 2 TBSP
Keywords: green goddess dressing