What’s the best way to cook corn on the cob? Grill it! Here’s how to make grilled corn on the cob, and a few fancy topping ideas.
For the grilled corn
- 4 ears corn
For the harissa feta topping (optional)
- Heat a grill to medium high. Shuck the corn.
- Chop the cilantro. In a small bowl, combine the mild harissa, feta cheese crumbles, and 2 tablespoons cilantro. Taste and add ¼ teaspoon kosher salt as desired (depending on the saltiness of the harissa).
- Place the corn on the grill and cook until it begins to blacken (4 to 5 minutes), then turn. Continue cooking and turning until all sides are blackened.
- When the corn is done, place it on a baking sheet and spread the harissa feta sauce over all sides of the corn (forewarning: this will be messy). Sprinkle with additional cilantro to garnish, then serve.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Grilled
- Cuisine: Mediterranean Inspired
Keywords: Grilled corn on the cob, Grilled corn, How to grill corn, Side Dish Recipes, Harissa Recipes