This grilled garlic shrimp recipe is full of big flavor! Toss the shrimp on the grill with an easy marinade of lemon, garlic, and fresh herbs.
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined (we used 26–30 per pound size)
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh herbs, such as dill, basil and chives
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, plus zest of 1/2 lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Pinch red pepper flakes, optional
- Defrost the shrimp and peel it, as necessary.
- Mince the garlic. Finely chop the herbs.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the marinade ingredients: lemon juice, lemon zest, olive oil, soy sauce, salt, red pepper flakes, garlic, and herbs.
- Add the shrimp to the bowl with the marinade. Let sit in the fridge for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Preheat a grill to medium-high direct heat (375 to 400 degrees).
- Grill for 1 to 2 minutes per side until bright pink and cooked through.
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Grilled
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Grilled garlic shrimp, Grilled shrimp, Garlic grilled shrimp, What to eat with grilled shrimp