Tip: To make your own pita chips, slice pita bread into wedges, toss the wedges in a bowl with a drizzle of olive oil and a few pinches of kosher salt, and toast them in an oven at 400°F until crispy, about 15 minutes.
- 10 ounces cranberries (frozen or fresh)
- 1 medium red onion
- 2 jalapeño peppers (or less, depending on your spice preference)
- 1 large lime
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 bunch cilantro
- Kosher salt
- If the cranberries are frozen, bring them to room temperature.
- Cut the red onion into quarters. Slice the jalapeño peppers in half, remove the ribs and seeds, and chop them into a few pieces. Place the onion and peppers into the bowl of a food processor and pulse several times to chop.
- Add cranberries, juice from 1 lime, 1/3 cup honey, and a pinch of kosher salt. Tear off the leaves of half of a large bunch of cilantro and add them to the bowl. Pulse several times to combine. Taste and adjust flavors as necessary. Serve with crackers, chips, pita, or bread.