This baked feta cheese is a simple Greek-inspired appetizer that’s ready in under 25 minutes. Serve with warm pita or crusty bread!
- 8 to 10 cherry tomatoes*
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 10 Kalamata olives
- 4 to 5 ounce block of feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Kosher salt
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in half and add a few pinches kosher salt. Finely mince the garlic. Chop the parsley.
- In a small oven-proof dish, place the tomatoes, garlic, parsley, and Kalamata olives, then top with the feta cheese. Drizzle with the olive oil and sprinkle with the dried oregano.
- Bake for about 18 minutes, until the feta cheese is warm and soft. Serve immediately with crackers, pita, or bread.
*Note that the portion size is a modest appetizer for four. For a more substantial portion, the recipe is easily doubled.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Greek inspired
- Diet: Vegetarian
Keywords: Feta cheese recipes, baked feta