Here are the best sauteed carrots you’ll ever have! The perfect easy side dish, they’re made with just 3 ingredients and done in 10 minutes.
- 8 medium carrots (1 pound)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon plus 1 pinch kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme (or other fresh herbs — we used a combination of thyme and chives)
- Peel the carrots and slice them diagonally into rounds (on the bias).
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add the carrots and cover. Cook for 4 minutes without stirring.
- Remove the lid, stir, and add the 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt. Continue to saute uncovered 3 to 4 minutes until browned, stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat and stir in the fresh herbs and a few more pinches kosher salt to taste. Serve immediately.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Sauteed
- Cuisine: Vegan
Keywords: Carrot Recipes, Sauteed Carrots, Easy Sauteed Carrots