Want all the benefits of green tea with none of the bitterness? This matcha smoothie is sweet and refreshing, featuring pineapple, banana, and coconut.
- 1 can light coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon cooking-grade matcha
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 ½ tablespoons maple syrup or agave
- ½ cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- ½ ripe banana
- ½ cup ice
- 1 small pinch salt
- In a blender, blend all ingredients together on high-speed, stopping to scrape down the sides if necessary.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Matcha Smoothie, Matcha, Green Tea, Recipes with Matcha