These Christmas cocktails with vodka are the perfect signature drinks for parties! Try themed martinis, mules, and more.
- 1 ounce* peppermint schnapps (or white Creme de Menthe)
- ½ ounce vodka
- 1 ½ ounces Creme de Cacao
- 1 ½ ounces heavy cream
- Peppermint candies and grenadine, for the rim (optional)
- Prepare the rim: Crush the peppermint candies and place them in an even layer on a plate. On another plate, add a small pool of grenadine, or simply wet the rim of the glass with water using your finger (grenadine is easiest and works best). Run the rim of a martini glass in the grenadine first, rotating the glass so the rim is evenly coated. Then roll the rim in the crushed candies until evenly coated.
- Shake the drink: Place the peppermint schnapps, vodka, Creme de Cacao, and heavy cream in a cocktail shaker. Add a handful of ice and shake until cold. Strain the drink into the prepared martini glass.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- Diet: Vegetarian
Keywords: Christmas cocktails vodka