Want to mix your beer into something special? Try these great beer cocktails with something for everyone, from the chelada to the shandy.
- 12 ounce Mexican lager beer
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) lime juice
- 1 pinch salt
- Ice, for serving (try clear ice)
- For the rim: 1 tablespoon each fine sea salt and Old Bay (or tajin)
- On a plate, mix the Old Bay and salt and spread it into an even layer. Cut a notch in a lime wedge, then run the lime around the rim of a glass. Dip the edge of the rim into a plate of salt.
- Add the lime juice and pinch of salt to the beer glass. Fill the glass with ice and pour in the beer. Stir gently and serve.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Beer cocktails